When planning a new wind farm, it is necessary to determine its impact on radar infrastructure and aviation. Our aviation impact assessment primarily focuses on the effect of a development on aviation interests.
What the Aviation Impact Assessment Includes:
- Radar line of sight analysis for the proposed turbines
- Assessment of the operational impact on the relevant radar installations
- Desktop shielding study
- Analysis of the turbines as physical obstructions to airport Imaginary Surfaces. Methodology can relate to either UK CAA CAP 168, ICAO Annex 14, UK Military, FAA Part 77.
- Consideration of obstruction safety lighting
- Analysis of air traffic and airspace above the proposed wind farm
- Potential mitigation options
How to get it?
Call us on +44 (0) 1787 319001 and firstname.lastname@example.org and state you wish to assess the aviation impact of your site.