When planning a new wind farm, it is necessary to determine its impact on radar infrastructure and aviation. Our aviation impact assessment primarily focuses on the effect of a development on aviation interests.
The Pager Power report will highlight any interference to radar or radio navigation aids in addition to obstruction to airspace and aerial navigation the proposed wind farm could cause.
What the Aviation Impact Assessment Includes:
- Radar line of sight analysis for the proposed turbines
- Assessment of the operational impact on the relevant radar installations
- Desktop shielding study
- Analysis of the turbines as physical obstructions to airport Imaginary Surfaces. Methodology can relate to either UK CAA CAP 168, ICAO Annex 14, UK Military, FAA Part 77.
- Consideration of obstruction safety lighting
- Analysis of air traffic and airspace above the proposed wind farm
- Potential mitigation options
A Pager Power Radar Line of Sight Chart
How to get it?
Call us on +44 (0) 1787 319001 and firstname.lastname@example.org and state you wish to assess the aviation impact of your site.