- • Pager Power does not have access to your password
- • You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the system and for any assessments run or actions under your password
- • If your password is automatically generated, we advise you to change this to something memorable and secure (using a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols).
- • Pager Power cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above.
- • You can “allow access to my reports”. This is optional. By choosing to do this, anybody listed on the system database under the same company name as the account holder will be able to see the assessments associated with said account.
- • You are responsible for your use of your account
- • The account holder is responsible for protecting/sharing their log in information, therefore responsible for any due payments.
- • If the account is used for a sub-contractual basis, account holder will be the liable party
- • All accounts are active, a demo account does not exist
- • All assessments run using the account will be logged under the browse projects tab,
- • If you have made a mistake, please contact the head office by phone where you enquiry will be dealt with at our discretion.
- • Normally payment will be by credit card only
- • For credit card transactions through WorldPay, only GBP (£) will be accepted
- • By signing up to a Pager Power online account, you provide us with your email address and grant us permission to occasionally send brief newsletters regarding company updates in addition to information about our products and services.
- • To unsubscribe from these updates, send an email to email@example.com stating your full name and email address.
- • Input site information is kept confidential
Pager Power always strive to make sure you are happy with our services, but if this is not the case please let us know as we would really like to resolve the situation.
Step 1: Contact Us
Please get in touch with head office using the details below, if you call us you will be passed onto the relevant advisor who will try to sort out the issue whilst you are on the phone.
Pager Power Ltd
New Mill, Bakers Court
T: +44 (0) 1787 319001
Step 2: Reissuing the complaint
If you are not satisfied with our response, please ask for the issue to be considered again, using the details above.
Step 3: Contacting CEO of Pager Power
If after contacting us you still feel your complaint has not been adequately resolved, please write to Pager Power CEO at the above address.